Behavioral Predictive Framework User Guide
Accessing the Behavioral Predictive Framework
In order to acccess the the Behavioral Predictive Framework, open a browser, access the EFPF portal and navigate to the login-in page of the Behavioral Predictive Framework.
You can find the log-in page by scrolling down in the menu on the left and by selecting the Behavioral Predictive Framework under the tools section.
Currently, only one tool is available: churn prediction.
Three components are available to use this tool:
- Upload and view the data that you intend to use for churn prediction.
- Access existing churn prediction models or train new churn prediction models based on your data.
- Use your trained models to score new data, predicting the churn of your customers.
- Click the button “Upload New Data”
- Choose the dataset (csv)
- Choose filetype (differenciate between input, i.e. data to train a model, and score, i.e. data that ought to be scored)
- Verify the meta information by clicking on the edit button
- Click the button “Create Model”
- Choose “general” model type (currently preselected as the only option)
- Select input dataset
- Verify the inferred data types by either inheriting the correct data type under “Correct Data Type” or by choosing another data type
- Define the Usage Types. You can choose between the following options:
- Feature: The model will use this column as an input variable in order to predict the target.
- Identification: Contains the user IDs.
- Timestamp: Contains the timestamp of a transaction.
- Target: The model will use this column as the desired output variable.
- Click the button “Score Data”
- Choose “general” model type (currently preselected as the only option).
- Choose the model that you inted to score your data with.
- Choose the data that you intend to score (and click on “score”).
- Once the scoring process is completed, choose the scored data and export the results.