WASP 2 Changes
What’s new in version 2.0 of WASP
· Fixed bug with the tasks sometimes not displaying
· Added EFPF marketplace services from service registry
· Updated CSS
· Editor has been replaced with the process designer
· Ability to create BPMN processes
· Similar to editor previously did using Camunda as the engine.
· Ability to create code generation
· Generates code which could be executed externally.
· No user tasks allowed in this mode.
· Initial choice between the two modes affects the UI and functionality.
· Added services from the marketplace has a new UI.
· Additional fields for user tasks.
· Added a Jax-rs REST module which makes all of the calls to Camunda and all of the other modules use this module to make calls to Camunda.
· Allows for consistent calls to Camunda and security by needing a token to make calls to the REST API or calling it internally.
· Added calls to retrieve the marketplace services without needing a token for the public services.